JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got a CETME .308 with 4 20rd mags. It has a cast stainless receiver and the bolt is unground. I've put 400 rounds through it without a single failure of any kind. Furniture is in nice shape. It has a minor blemishes in the receiver finish, right behind the ejection port as seen in the pics. The thumb nut is also missing from the receiver pin eye hook.
$450 FTF only. I'm in Battle Ground WA, right near Vancouver. I'm traveling up to the Olympia area on Feb 6th or 7th. Willing to meet at reasonable distance otherwise.
EDIT: You need to run "mil-spec" 7.62x51 in these, the ejection is very violent and will rip "standard" .308 in half..

Don't have any of that stuff. About the only trading material I have in gun-related stuff is 440 rounds of russian 7.62x39. :( Anyway, I'll think aboot it. I've always wanted an H&K type rifle, but I've heard wildly varying reports on these.

any way you could post a few more pics? you the original owner? Also, did it come with wood furniture or did you add it? Wondering if you still had the black plastic forearm. I'd run the original G3 collapsible stock at some point....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.