JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling a slightly used Century Arms CETME .308 assault rifle. The CETME is the precursor to the HK G3 that has been used in several armed conflict since the 1950's. It's very similar in design to the G3 so a lot of parts and accessories are interchangeable. Comes with 1 steel mag and 2 aluminum G3 mags. Asking $500 OBO

IMG00051-20101101-1257.jpg

I suppose if you take the meaning very literally and interpret this as a posting for a 'Select Fire' weapon, maybe. However 'Machine Guns' (as a select fire gun would be described as such on a form 4) are illegal to own (exceptions for LE, GOV, FFL) in WA, and would not be on NWFA classifieds section. Just sayin :)

Last Edited:
it's bolt is somewhat more difficult to operate when compared to a AR15, But that's due in part to overcoming the delayed roller blowback action. I've never had any problems with feeding or extracting or jamming of any type.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.