JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I finally got a phone call from my NFA dealer, I got excited like when I saw the caller ID. He said he was sending me a new document that would certify my citizenship and then my Form 4 would be approved. I have been waiting and talking with the examiner after sending in extra print cards, due to not being "legible".
I asked the dealer if I didn't show up as a citizen and he wasn't sure why this is now required. I will check it out when it comes in the mail and update you guys.

Anyone else heard of this? Funny since I have been printed before in the Military and other jobs...:huh:

That is form 5330.20, unless they are using a different form now. Your dealer should have made sure it was filled out if he helped you with your paperwork. It is a standard item, not new at all.

It is easy to fill out. You are certifying yourself as a citizen.

Ranb

So my dealer may have just forgotten it. I just wanted to ask if it sounded right. Form should be here tomorrow. I will send it to the atf quick so it can sit on the desk quicker! I am just gettin darn antsy to go shoot the beast.

The form can also be downloaded from the ATF's website. ATF Online - Forms - Firearms

Here is the form I used a few months ago, it should still be current. http://www.atf.gov/forms/download/atf-f-5330-20.pdf Print this out and send it in just in case the dealer's form does not make it there in a timely matter. Include a note with the form explaining that it is for the ATF form 4 (and write down the serial number) that was sent in. What are you getting littlegsxr?

For the rest of you guys, this is how you help out a fellow gun owner on a gun forum. It is better than being a troll.

Ranb

RANB-
I bought a keg12, they are shf's version of the serbu super shorty. Basically a 7 inch 870. Figure it should be fun. I bought it before I became a member here, now I know I had other options:confused: I would have bought off the member here and done a trust. Next time, which will hopefully be soon.
I remember hearing that someone has a line on AOW double barrels???? I can only dream-

Thanks for the info by the way

Welcome. I have several gun related decisions in the past that in hindsight seemed a bit foolish after reading advice on gun forums. I plan on making a 12 gauge pistol from a registered pistol grip only shotgun. It will cost much less than a Serbu Super Shorty and I can customize it as I wish.

Ranb

It's a government thing not suppose to make any sense. moved here and went to get my c.c. permit when i got there thought i could show nevada c.c. pay them and be done. Lady said they had to send my prints to the f.b.i. and got real upset when i asked of they used a different f.b.i. than nevada.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top