Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Certificate of compliance

Discussion in 'NFA Weapon Discussion' started by TylerDurden, Jul 12, 2012.

1. TylerDurden

TylerDurden PDX New Member

I had my form 4 signed by local LE yesterday. Do I need send one or two copies of the certificate of compliance of article 18?

Thanks TD

2. del_and_bones

del_and_bones Anchorage, AK Physics Pirate

You only need to send 1 copy of the certificate of compliance. For an individual transfer you should send:
    2 - Form 4's (with passport photos on each)
    2 - Fingerprint cards
    1 - Certificate of compliance
    1 - Check for $200

I hope your transfers take less time than mine. My last was sent 12/28/11, went pending 1/18/12 and approved 6/18/12.

3. TylerDurden

TylerDurden PDX New Member

Thanks for the help. Hopefully I'll get it before xmas.

4. del_and_bones

del_and_bones Anchorage, AK Physics Pirate

Not a problem, I know how convoluted and scarce information regarding gov forms can be. Wait times are decreasing again it's around 5 months from check cashed to stamp received, some guy is keeping track of it here. I'd also check NFA tracker to see what month Sandra Snook is currently approving.

5. knarley

knarley curtin oregon Active Member

I didn't know about NFA tracker. It's been about 10 years since I have submitted the forms. It's been about 25 since I did the first ones. 45 days the first time and about 90 on the others. I sent in 2 on 10/25,one SBR and one aac supressor. I will post when they clear.