JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We take the fundamentals and apply them to an operational environment.

This is an intense 3 day class that takes you up a notch to weapon transitions, moving, positional platforms, shooting around obstacles at varied heights, angled target acquisitions, and working with partners and groups, using both pistol and rifle platforms.

Day 1 and 2 concentrate on transitions, both weapon and hand/shoulder, shooting around obstacles, moving, multi-position platforms, and distance engagements. The 3rd day will concentrate more on working in pairs and groups.

In this class, it is imperative that you not only know your chosen rifle and pistol, but you know how to run them efficiently. We will focus on street-useful training and drills that will require a higher standard of accuracy, handling and physical ability.

This course will not only improve your physical skills, but your mental learning skills as well. The student will have the opportunity to work the skills and drills many times in order to achieve a solid foundation. This class will push you to succeed and learn what you need through experiential learning.

We do not believe in advanced firearm/shooting skills, just skills not yet learned.

Prerequisite for this class is a one day RUN THE GUN for both Pistol and Rifle, or equivalent, as there is a higher expectation of ability.

If you would like to shoot, bring - 1,500 Rounds Rifle / 1,500 Rounds Pistol

Required Equipment:

• Handgun with at least 5 magazines (8 if single stack) and magazine pouch.
  • Rifle with at least 10 30 round magazines and magazine pouch.
  • Holster must attach via the belt (paddle holsters are not allowed). Holsters must provide an active or passive retention device and be able to keep the holster in place while running or moving in and out of awkward positions.
  • Sling for Rifle
  • CAT or SOF T TQ on your person is mandatory an IFAK is recommended.
  • Cleaning kit and gun lube.
  • Eye protection and electronic ear protection.
  • Long sleeve shirt, gloves, knee pads are mandatory. Elbow pads are optional.
  • Normal CCW or Full duty belt / tactical loadout.
  • Notepad, pen and permanent marker.
  • Water and snacks.

Class starts at 0900 and runs for 8-9 hrs per day

S.A.T.

Was a great time, but a bit wet on Sunday.

Had some time to work on team tactics, micro terrain, and close quarters pair engagements.

SAT Barricade.jpg

Riley running.jpg

I still want to get out there for a rifle and/or pistol class before the passes / gorge get completely iced over and snowbound. I will look at my calendar. If anyone else is coming from the Western WA area and wants to carpool we should compare calendars with Steve.

I've got no more "scheduled" shooting classes the rest of the year, as I have quite a few private and group reservation classes that folks want.

I will make room for anyone that's wants something before the snow flies...but then I've got a group that wants to train in the snow...so, neither rain, snow, sleet, or dark of night will slow me down!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top