JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This class is with Bill Blowers of Tap-Rack Tactical, and Chuck Pressburg of Presscheck Consulting

The course is designed to cover legal aspects of NVG use as well as proficiency training for zeroing, shooting, working NVG and Laser controls, manipulations and being able to do everything under NVG that you can do during daylight.

We still have a few slots open. This course will be heavily supported by the crew at BE Meyers. There will be complementary Cold water, Gatorade, energy drinks, snacks, and catered dinner meals on site. We have one or two sets of loaner NVGs available, as well as loaner MAWL MFALs. Ammo is also available for sale at a reduced rate.
This is a pretty epic opportunity to train with a lot of extra value added. Double instructors, free meals and snacks, no range fees..... all for a single instructor course price. Get in on this!

Open enrollment, email [email protected] to register or for more information.

Last Edited:
Some guys showed up early, so we decided to verify the lasers.

Here's some shots of myself and the guys doin what we do best...let the cover of dark hide us, be accurate under any condition or terrain...and most of all learn.

Here's the group checking their IR capabilities...the guy on the right was wicked accurate.

20210709_231414.jpg

This guy decided to test his accuracy at 200 yards, while deploying through the brush.

20210709_231414.jpg

Will post more after day 1 is complete.

Hoo-Rah!

Some guys showed up early, so we decided to verify the lasers.

Here's some shots of myself and the guys doin what we do best...let the cover of dark hide us, be accurate under any condition or terrain...and most of all learn.

Here's the group checking their IR capabilities...the guy on the right was wicked accurate.

View attachment 989216

This guy decided to test his accuracy at 200 yards, while deploying through the brush.

View attachment 989216

Will post more after day 1 is complete.

Hoo-Rah!
I had to fire up the PVS14 to see those pics

Really solid class for my first civilian training course. Went over a lot of material but it had some really good take always. Bill and Chuck are great and helped point out somethings to improve. Steve is a great host and I will definitely be taking more classes at his range in the future.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top