JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been contacted by a some people over the last few months about offering classes during the week, as there's some who work weekends.

If I can get enough interest I'll put up some weekday classes, just need to know what might be the best day(s), and what class(es).

If you are personally interested, you can reply here, PM or contact me through the website.

I have been contacted by a some people over the last few months about offering classes during the week, as there's some who work weekends.

If I can get enough interest I'll put up some weekday classes, just need to know what might be the best day(s), and what class(es).

If you are personally interested, you can reply here, PM or contact me through the website.
Yes please! I work retail sales so my main off days are Monday/Tuesday.

How many do we need to have a class

Not speaking for @Cerberus Group, but from personal experience and having conversations with him, he likes small classes when he is the only instructor in order to give a lot of personal focus. The first class I took from him was an AK class, which was held the day after PNW AK shoot @Porter organizes a couple times a year, there was myself and Ted (the attorney Steve has helping out May 18 & 19 Concealed Carry - Train with an Attorney). The second was a two day pistol class, myself and two other dudes, one is member here, I'll let him chime in if he feels like it. The third time I was there all by myself for the two day "Run the Gun" - AR this time, I think it was the last outdoor class of the year he put on before going to indoor armorer classes. Boy did I score, two days, just me, dumped over 1600 rounds that weekend, dabbled in his S.A.T. Great stuff, can't wait to go back. Couldn't get the shotgun class squeezed in but I'll be hitting it this year for sure.

So from I've seen, you got two or three other people you got a class.

Last Edited:
Yes please! I work retail sales so my main off days are Monday/Tuesday.

Tell me what date(s) you want and the 1 or 2 day class you want, and we will do it.

I do my best not to turn anyone away.

As of now my classes are limited to 8 people, 6 for S.A.T.
I prefer to keep them small so everyone gets attention, and they don't feel like they are just going through the motion.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top