JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
...is live...mostly.

Got a few more courses and some description details to work over, but for the most part it is good to go.

New courses;

With the shoot house up and running, will be adding CQB courses, both basic and Force on Force
Vehicle Operations - Working in and around vehicles

Out with the old...apparently this vehicle has made the rounds to Chicago, New York, Detroit and LA. Unperforated vehicles being hauled in...

shotup.jpg

There are courses such as NVG and others that are not on the schedule, as we couldn't fit everything in...but are available for your group.
As of now, I have 3 separate groups that train with us, along with 3 schools and 2 churches who took advantage of the free active-shooter training. If you have a group that likes to train together and wants something especially formatted for your group, contact me direct and we can put it together for you.

Jon Dufrense will be back four times next year. We'll be teaming up with him to present CQB and CQB-Night Vision, along with a pistol shooting course from him.
Bill Blowers will be back with a Dot Pistol course
Bill Rapier of Amtac will here in May doing a Pistol Combatives course, which is a combination of pistol and blade work.
Chuck Pressburg will be presenting a 4 day run of his No Fail Pistol and No Fail Rifle classes
Fieldcraft will also be back with a night vision course.

Our last range scheduled course is this coming weekend, but we still have groups coming out well into November...then it's inside for the armorer classes.

Instructors;

Dusty Vorce; 3 tour combat Marine Vet, that included building door-busting CQB, vehicle assault, QRF (Quick Reaction Force), and specialized missions.

Dusty.jpg

Morgan Gamble; With well over 25 years of shooting experience. He has a well-developed ability to distill concepts into instruction that anyone can understand, from novice to experienced, helping any shooter advance their skills and especially in confidence.

Morgan.jpg

Next year, our 6th year is shaping up to be better yet...as we say...tomorrow, do better than today. We're continuing to up our game...now, up yours...

https://cerberus-training.com/

Last Edited:
I got a Question about group classes.
I know you are talking about teachers and church security stuff like that.
But what if ?
A family say aunt's uncle's mom dad niece nephews.
Stuff like that.
Wanted to do a one day or two day class.

Obviously I would not expect you to close down the range just to accommodate one family.
But what if we could get enough people together that are past the basics.
Maybe half day pistol and half day rifle.
And have it open to anybody that has done a foundation class.
Or something like that.

I guess what I was trying to say is.
I know you like to keep your classes around 5 hours .
But what If you did a half pistol half rifle day.
Just asking.

I'm old but not that old.
But I'm not stupid.
I'm not going to be getting in any gunfighter situations when the temperature is above 100 degrees.
So why train for it.
TRAIN HOW YOU FIGHT BRO.
LOL

Obviously I would not expect you to close down the range just to accommodate one family.
But what if we could get enough people together that are past the basics.
Maybe half day pistol and half day rifle.
And have it open to anybody that has done a foundation class.
Or something like that.
Can do. Give me some possible dates that would work.

I guess what I was trying to say is.
I know you like to keep your classes around 5 hours .
But what If you did a half pistol half rifle day.
Just asking.
The class length depends on several factors, all of which hinge on the student.

There's three things that factor into learning...environment, physical, and mental.

Environment, in this case refers to weather since we're outside. Extreme heat, cold, rain, snow etc all factor into the length of time the student will stay focused on the info, or their own self preservation of comfort level.

Physical...what's the fitness level of the student, and how long can they last toting a rifle around doing positional drills starting from low ready, high ready, gun up etc.? Then there's squatting, kneeling and all the other activity that goes into training.

Lastly there's the mental side...how much info can a person take in before they want to raise their hand and ask..can I be excused, my brain is full?

How long can a person last on the range given all three above thrown at one time..depends on each individual. Just like each of us has our own brain processing speed, so goes each person can endure so much before lack of attention sets in.

I try to make my courses around 6 hours. Depending on the class...some go shorter, in the case of the Revolver Operation course...I think we went more than an hour over. The NVG course with Dufrense went 8hrs...starting at 4pm and getting done at 2am

I can still go 8-10hrs, but not all students can...so I'm game on doing a 1/2 day pistol - 1/2 day rifle if your family and friends are.

Oh $#!+
I just realized we took over Steve's thread.
Sorry Steve.
No harm, no foul here...were all good questions and inquiries.

Doesn't get over hot here until mid July...usually, but every year is different.

It got close to 100 in late June last year, but this year...still in the 70's

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads