JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good day everyone. I'm the owner of P3LLC, Cerberus Tactical and the Directed Operations Group (DOG) We manufacture the finest RFGs (Real Fighting Guns) for Tier 1 Teams and private consumers seeking the best. I saw one of my pistols, an Original Mark l that it's owner posted here. He claims he can pound fence posts with it.........yes you can. But while that was being build we're now up to the Mark V series of guns that makes the Mark I look primitive. To answer anyone speculating what happened, we went underground while building products for teams that required our stuff. Along the way we lost Dave Berryhill, a dear friend who used my products in some of his builds and we now have a full line of bolt guns with input from our friends on the "Swim Team" out of VA Beach. With input from this even numbered team who asked us to reduce weight......ounces equal pounds, pounds equal pain, we went on to develop more and wilder toys for the boys. If anyone care to know what we're up to these days, by all means drop a note.

Very Respectfully!

Good day everyone. I'm the owner of P3LLC, Cerberus Tactical and the Directed Operations Group (DOG) We manufacture the finest RFGs (Real Fighting Guns) for Tier 1 Teams and private consumers seeking the best. I saw one of my pistols, an Original Mark l that it's owner posted here. He claims he can pound fence posts with it.........yes you can. But while that was being build we're now up to the Mark V series of guns that makes the Mark I look primitive. To answer anyone speculating what happened, we went underground while building products for teams that required our stuff. Along the way we lost Dave Berryhill, a dear friend who used my products in some of his builds and we now have a full line of bolt guns with input from our friends on the "Swim Team" out of VA Beach. With input from this even numbered team who asked us to reduce weight......ounces equal pounds, pounds equal pain, we went on to develop more and wilder toys for the boys. If anyone care to know what we're up to these days, by all means drop a note.

Very Respectfully!

It's been many years since I've been on 1911forums.com but seem to remember seeing the name Dave Berryhill? Was he the same person?

Yes we do make a wide body 2011. In fact we took the original STI/SVI unit, dissected it, figured out where it was of .014 straightened that little issue out, designed our own frames and in our typical fashion built a better version. If you read American Hand Gunner You can see where a dear friend Alex Zimmermann of GunCrafter Industries uses some of my parts on HIS version. Alex and I have collaborated together for YEARS after we both left Wilson Combat. Yes, Dave Berryhill was a friend and collaborator. Dave and I used to have some down to earth discussion right up until he became ill.......It was a sad day when I received a call from his wife. Our new Mark V series of which the High Caps fall into are off the charts. In fact I had to figure a way to design slide lightening cuts for the "boys" that still gave maximum traction with "wet" hands. Then we got sucked up into making rifles of which we make our own actions and those were built. Now with that perfected we're back to making pistols.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top