Sporting Systems
Buster Beaver Cerakote
J&B Firearm Sales
Southwest Firearms Forum
Gun Deals
Low Price Guns
Oregon Rifleworks
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Cerberus Private Training

Reactions
I returned to take a 2 day private training rifle / pistol from Steve the owner

I took a Run the Gun Rifle last summer from Steve and thought it was the best fighting rifle class I had ever taken

These 2 days confirmed my previous thoughts

My background is 30 years in public service and over 5,000 hours of formal training in different systems . I am now retired and have the time and the to ability to seek out different training .

Our 2 day private was outstanding . We went over everything from not focusing on the front sight and looking at the target , then confirming our sights are on to doing a night shoot and finding out my lights are not bright enough to see the hands of the threats !

How much you shoot depends on you

His rate for private training in beyond reasonable.

I am returning next week to do a private Run the Gun rifle with a friend of mine .

If you are anywhere near Steve and his school , I HIGHLY recommend giving him a call and chatting about what would work best for you !

Be safe everyone !

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online