Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Cerberus Private Training

Ammo68

Reactions
I returned to take a 2 day private training rifle / pistol from Steve the owner

I took a Run the Gun Rifle last summer from Steve and thought it was the best fighting rifle class I had ever taken

These 2 days confirmed my previous thoughts

My background is 30 years in public service and over 5,000 hours of formal training in different systems . I am now retired and have the time and the to ability to seek out different training .

Our 2 day private was outstanding . We went over everything from not focusing on the front sight and looking at the target , then confirming our sights are on to doing a night shoot and finding out my lights are not bright enough to see the hands of the threats !

How much you shoot depends on you

His rate for private training in beyond reasonable.

I am returning next week to do a private Run the Gun rifle with a friend of mine .

If you are anywhere near Steve and his school , I HIGHLY recommend giving him a call and chatting about what would work best for you !

Be safe everyone !

Joe Link

Reactions
@Ammo68 you should copy/paste this into a review on their NWFA business page :)

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    A few years back, I had him thread the barrel on an AK. The threads were not aligned with the...
    • Howard1955
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    With multiple FFL/shops closing over the last few months, it’s nice to see Ed doing so well...
    • PNW Partisan
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul