JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Coming up fast...April 10-11.

I've had thousands of hours of training, and have never had a diagnostic course like what Bill can put on. At my age, and what I've been through and involved in I'm not easily impressed...but Bill will hold your attention for the entire class and days after. I don't say this about very many instructors I've had the chance to work with. This is completely different than any other instructor out there.

I have been to Goldendale to train with Steve enough that could not tell you how many times it has been, but can tell you his training is top notch, based on real life experience and has been street proven. It does not matter your level of experience; he offers everything from fundamentals for beginners to as hard charging as you can handle in both a class environment and private lessons. One of the many great things about training with Cerberus is Steve hosts other instructors at his range who are also vetted professionals to broaden the scope of available curriculum (he's already done that work for you).

Bill Blowers does not except doctrine simply because it exists. He is the type that wants to know why we do what we do, the reason for it, the history behind it and most important analyzes and challenges whether it is still viable, if it can be improved upon or even dropped altogether. He really breaks it down hard. He puts on a fast pace class with an incredible amount of information and enthusiasm. I look forward to training with him again.

One more thing I would point out, despite their years of experience, they continue to train and seek more knowledge on the subject. They are both great instructors because they are also serious students. Rest assured, if you are training with Cerberus you are receiving real deal firearms instruction from professionals that have been there and done that, I cannot recommend it enough and given today's world it might be some of the best money and time you'll ever spend.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top