JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've always wanted to have a pistol cerakoted but as much as I've traded guns in the past I never have. After going through SIGS and HK's I realize I'm a Glock guy and want to get my 17 cerakoted. I live in the Vancouver area and wanted to know who you guys recommend. Thanks
Try Sur-Tac Gear out in Troutdale.

pg3_pic12.png

pg3_pic12.png

If you care to ship, Johnson Customs out of Springfield does excellent work. I'm sorry I don't know any names closer to you. All my experiences are in Bend or the central Willamette Valley...

Though I dont want to post a "Dont use these guys" list, definitly post your choices before dropping your gun off as I bet we all have a no go list. Then guys could PM you a report of experiences. More bad cerakoaters out there than good IMO.

Though I dont want to post a "Dont use these guys" list, definitly post your choices before dropping your gun off as I bet we all have a no go list. Then guys could PM you a report of experiences. More bad cerakoaters out there than good IMO.
I'm thinking of having a couple lever rifles cerakoted. Are there shops that specialize in lever guns?

Have just started researching, so I don't have a list of shops I'm considering. But if anyone has a definite veto for a shop, I'd appreciate a PM from you.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top