JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Marlin 336y "Spikehorn" 30-30.

Features 16 inch barrel and short LOP stock, making this the smallest package you can get without going SBR or takedown conversion.

Cerakoted in "Sniper Grey"

XS Ghost Ring sights, as well as an XS LeverScout rail.

Upgraded aluminum follower which is compatible with Hornady LeverEvolution ammunition.

Rifle retails by itself for about $425.00, Cerakote job, Rail, Sights, and Follower add up to approximately $300 in upgrades.

I love the rifle, the way it looks, the customizations...I just find that I don't much care for lever action rifles. Looking to sell for $400.00. I will throw in approximately 50 rounds of Winchester SuperX Deer & Black Bear ammunition, since I have no other rifle I can use it in.

I am primarily looking to sell, but I would consider trades for a small .380, specifically a Sig P238 or Kimber Micro, a Remington 870 or Mossberg 590A1 with installed Ghost Ring sights, or a PlayStation 4.

Transaction will follow all State and Federal laws, including (begrudgingly) I-594 transfer laws.

I am in Vancouver, but would not mind driving a little bit to facilitate a transaction with a serious buyer, though you will have to recommend an FFL for the transfer as I only know shops in Vancouver.

Send a PM if you are interested.

Thank you for your interest.
2015-11-07 01.44.33.jpg 2015-11-07 01.44.56.jpg

Last Edited:
Sell to Oregon residents (within laws)?

Sure, as long as Oregon residents pay the transfer fees on both ends. My FFL charges $30 + Shipping for outbound transfers. If you want, we can meet at my FFL in Vancouver, WA so you can check it out prior to purchase and provide your FFL's info directly to my FFL.

Oregon residents should be able to purchase long guns directly from your Washington FFL. :)
Yes, I think that is the case. When I lived in Seattle I once purchased a Garand from an Oregon dealer at a gun show.

It is handguns and "others" where you need to do the FFL to FFL transfer. But of course, the FFL should know that.

TW87 - I am interested. I have the funds and I am relatively local to Portland/Vancouver. I just need to call a family member about some plans we had for her birthday and see whether we are going to do something today or next weekend.

I will get back to you - but meanwhile I am fine with you selling to whomever comes up with the funds first. Don't feel you need to hold out for me.

Yes, I think that is the case. When I lived in Seattle I once purchased a Garand from an Oregon dealer at a gun show.

It is handguns and "others" where you need to do the FFL to FFL transfer. But of course, the FFL should know that.

TW87 - I am interested. I have the funds and I am relatively local to Portland/Vancouver. I just need to call a family member about some plans we had for her birthday and see whether we are going to do something today or next weekend.

I will get back to you - but meanwhile I am fine with you selling to whomever comes up with the funds first. Don't feel you need to hold out for me.

Sounds good, PM me if things work out for you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.