Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT WA Cerakoted Marlin 336y Spikehorn 16" Barrel, Ghost Rings and Optic Rail

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by TastyWheat87, Nov 7, 2015.

1. TastyWheat87

TastyWheat87 Washington Active Member

Marlin 336y "Spikehorn" 30-30.

Features 16 inch barrel and short LOP stock, making this the smallest package you can get without going SBR or takedown conversion.

Cerakoted in "Sniper Grey"

XS Ghost Ring sights, as well as an XS LeverScout rail.

Upgraded aluminum follower which is compatible with Hornady LeverEvolution ammunition.

Rifle retails by itself for about $425.00, Cerakote job, Rail, Sights, and Follower add up to approximately $300 in upgrades.

I love the rifle, the way it looks, the customizations...I just find that I don't much care for lever action rifles. Looking to sell for $400.00. I will throw in approximately 50 rounds of Winchester SuperX Deer & Black Bear ammunition, since I have no other rifle I can use it in.

I am primarily looking to sell, but I would consider trades for a small .380, specifically a Sig P238 or Kimber Micro, a Remington 870 or Mossberg 590A1 with installed Ghost Ring sights, or a PlayStation 4.

Transaction will follow all State and Federal laws, including (begrudgingly) I-594 transfer laws.

I am in Vancouver, but would not mind driving a little bit to facilitate a transaction with a serious buyer, though you will have to recommend an FFL for the transfer as I only know shops in Vancouver.

Send a PM if you are interested.

Thank you for your interest.
    2015-11-07 01.44.33.jpg 2015-11-07 01.44.56.jpg

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
    Stomper, doomsday and IheartSig like this.
  2. The Heretic

The Heretic Oregon Well-Known Member

Sell to Oregon residents (within laws)?

3. TastyWheat87

Sure, as long as Oregon residents pay the transfer fees on both ends. My FFL charges $30 + Shipping for outbound transfers. If you want, we can meet at my FFL in Vancouver, WA so you can check it out prior to purchase and provide your FFL's info directly to my FFL.

4. broncman

broncman E. of Portland yet to close! Quality Control!

Oregon residents should be able to purchase long guns directly from your Washington FFL. :)

Stomper, stmcelroy and TastyWheat87 like this.
  5. The Heretic

The Heretic Oregon Well-Known Member

Yes, I think that is the case. When I lived in Seattle I once purchased a Garand from an Oregon dealer at a gun show.

It is handguns and "others" where you need to do the FFL to FFL transfer. But of course, the FFL should know that.

TW87 - I am interested. I have the funds and I am relatively local to Portland/Vancouver. I just need to call a family member about some plans we had for her birthday and see whether we are going to do something today or next weekend.

I will get back to you - but meanwhile I am fine with you selling to whomever comes up with the funds first. Don't feel you need to hold out for me.

TastyWheat87 likes this.
  6. TastyWheat87

Sounds good, PM me if things work out for you.

7. TastyWheat87

Sale pending to The Heretic.

8. elkaholic52

elkaholic52 keizer Member

Hi, I have a brand new benelli 20 gauge pump in realtree camo, Chokes and paper work and box. Thanks Mike

9. TastyWheat87

Sold. Thank you for your interest.

10. elkaholic52

elkaholic52 keizer Member

Thanks for letting me know. Mike