JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jesse Ruiz at Legendary Coatings in Grants Pass, Oregon taught Cerakoting all over the world for NIC and now has his own shop. He's done three jobs for me and I couldn't be happier. He charged me $30.00 plus shipping for slides and the same for frames (1911's). 541-646-8083. Tell him Scott from the S/O sent you. One to two week service. Not great a communicator, but exceptional quality work, reasonable price and fast service. Not sure if the prices quoted above are LE only or not, but I think they are his standard charge as he quoted them to me before he knew I was LE and I never asked for a LE discount.

Last Edited:
Greg at Sur-Tac Gear, based in Troutdale, does great work. He's the guy Aero Precision pays to Cerakote their merchandise. His prices are on his website: <broken link removed>

*...And he gives discounts to LEOs.*

I got my Glock slide back today from Greg at <broken link removed> , based in Troutdale. It took 2.5 weeks which is a decent turn around time. He did a fantastic job! I got the slide coated with armored black.

I just got back some 10/22 parts back from Oregon Timberwolf. Took them a messed up painted barrel, receiver, trigger housing, bolt and some other stuff. Dropped it off on a Thursday and got a call the following Wednesday - it was done!

The Cerakoted parts look great, they bead blasted the stainless barrel and polished the bolt and they turned out fantastic too.

Price was good, communication was excellent. Bit of a drive but I will be using again for sure!

Greg at Sur-Tac Gear, based in Troutdale, does great work. He's the guy Aero Precision pays to Cerakote their merchandise. His prices are on his website: <broken link removed>

*...And he gives discounts to LEOs.*

I just picked up some stuff from Greg. Work is awesome looking and would recommend him also. I will be a return customer for sure!

+1 for Buster Beaver
Did my Glock in 1 day at a fantastic price
$60< for barrel slide and release
Pleased :)

I just got a tour of their shop the other day from John, the owner. Nice folks. I'm planning to use them for a cerakote job I need done on an old Marlin 7000. Glad to hear they did well for you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top