JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
To all my fellow members who have paid for cerakote jobs on their rifles.

How much would it cost to cerakote an AR upper, specifically if you know any good shops in the NW that do the Burnt Bronze, that's what I'm looking for.

Spoke to BCM and the only way to for me to get the damn Burnt Bronze job is to buy the whole Recce Rifle, which, don't get me wrong, is tempting anyway, but if I wanted to go the cheap route and just get the upper done myself, what kinda cost am I looking at?

Buster Beaver does a nice job and has a very impressive shop... I got a mini-tour once while making a delivery there, one of the few perks of my job delivering freight.

I will admit though, the cost quoted to me for a Cerakote job on a much beloved SiG P220 made me run away.: upwards of 300+ dollars.

It's not a knock against them. They do a very thorough and detailed job and charge accordingly... I just couldn't/can't afford that kind of luxury.

When I painted, people would often get angry or resentful of a $10,000-$12,000 quote for a custom paint job without understanding the amount of hours spent in prep, designing graphics, layout, etc before the first coat even goes on... that doesn't even include the cost of materials, work space, and so on. I learned a lot in those years about actual costs vs percieved value... sometimes they're hard to reconcile but quality costs.

@LuckySG out in Banks, OR did a raw 80% AR lower for me and nailed the color match.... I won't tell you which one is anodized, and which one is ceracoated... ;)

368D63CE-525F-46FB-A8D0-9AC4EDFD4DE4.jpeg 77D62B86-022D-4DAF-BDD6-55741C7ECD9B.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top