JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I've never had any of my firearms cerokoted before but I'm looking to build an ar15 and cerekote it to match a sig spartan 1911. My question is, the upper receiver I have is raw and my lower receiver is black. Can I send both parts in to be cerokoted the same color and have them come bac looking the same? Or do I need to have a matching black upper or raw lower? Sorry if this is a dumb question I'm new at this stuff lol.

So I've never had any of my firearms cerokoted before but I'm looking to build an ar15 and cerekote it to match a sig spartan 1911. My question is, the upper receiver I have is raw and my lower receiver is black. Can I send both parts in to be cerokoted the same color and have them come bac looking the same? Or do I need to have a matching black upper or raw lower? Sorry if this is a dumb question I'm new at this stuff lol.

Yes, you can send them as-is. If the shop doing the cerakote is even half-competent they will bead-blast the parts first anyway.

Awesome thank you, I figured they would blast them first anyway but I wasn't sure how it all really works.

Yep, they'll blast them. If you want a recommendation for a quality company, take a look at Killer Coatings in Cornelius.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top