JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't been "in the loop" lately but i think @Velzey is probably not available right now. He has some family health issues that he is dealing with. If you are willing to wait though he does very nice work and is a very nice fellow as well.

I haven't been "in the loop" lately but i think @Velzey is probably not available right now. He has some family health issues that he is dealing with. If you are willing to wait though he does very nice work and is a very nice fellow as well.
Thanks a bunch. I emailed another well recommended place southeast of Portland but haven't heard back. Not sure if I can ship over state lines being I'm not an FFL?

I'm not sure about that anymore either. It is probably simpler to not cross state lines, but I'm sure that someone more knowledgeable will chime in soon.

+1 for Copeland Custom Gunworks. I just finished up a total rebuild on a 1995 Kahr K9 I've had since new. I had Tim @Copland's Cerakote it in Burnt Bronze and black weathered, and it turned out great. I had to replaced a poorly designed and cracked striker with a new design from Kahr. and had all the internals Ionbond (DLC) finished at Club Custom in N.C. I assembled it with new kahr, & Wollf springs. Ready for range testing.
Phred

K9left.JPG K9rt knife.JPG Striker 3.jpg

+1 for Copeland Custom Gunworks. I just finished up a total rebuild on a 1995 Kahr K9 I've had since new. I had Tim @Copland's Cerakote it in Burnt Bronze and black weathered, and it turned out great. I had to replaced a poorly designed and cracked striker with a new design from Kahr. and had all the internals Ionbond (DLC) finished at Club Custom in N.C. I assembled it with new kahr, & Wollf springs. Ready for range testing.
Phred

View attachment 544129 View attachment 544130 View attachment 544133

Tim (@Velzey ) does great work. Highly respected here at NWFA.

As long as we're on the subject of cerakoting, I'm looking at the purchase of a pistol which I was told was cerakoted yet I'm almost dead certain was instead refinished with a matte bluing. Very nicely done. The pistol was priced with the understanding it was cerakoted. Should I consider the value to be more or less with the cerakote or would my understanding of it being nicely reblued give it more value vs the cerakote?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top