JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Red Creek Tactical is doing a black high gloss Cerakote on my NHC. Has anyone had a high gloss finish done, or even seen one? I've always loved a deep, high polish blued firearm, but they are far less practical than the finishes available today. Hope I'm making the right decision in going with the high gloss.
Thanks
Semper Fi

What you just said is the reason I don't offer hot blue in my shop yet but do offer Cerakote.I want to offer it but it seems everyone is going to the spray on finishes. I have seen some semi gloss finishes that some guys will do by adding a little more hardener (from what I'm told) but haven't seen a true gloss finish and haven't had a request for one yet in my shop. I've been looking for a cerakote that looks like a true blue finish. I've found a couple colors that are close but nothing perfect. That being said, in my experience the Cerakote is a good durable finish and you should be happy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top