JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I purchased a new Sig Sauer 556r so I've decided to part with an extra AK-47 I never shoot. I've owned the rifle for four years or so & have out it out shooting twice. I have shot it less than 100 rounds. It shoots great, is more accurate than I thought it would be, & is a blast to shoot! I purchased it new.

It's a Romainian built WASR in 7.62 x 39mm (of course) & has the bayonett, oil can, 30 round magazine, & sling as issued to the military. It was imported by Century Arms.

I will not be open to any trades & will disregard low-ball offers. I don't need to sell for money reasons just making room in the safe.

Asking $699.00 since I saw the same rifle in a gun store today for $799.00. You can save $100.00 & pay no tax. Must have WA DL & CWP preferred. Face to face only but won't travel to Timbuktu to sell.

Thanks for looking.

AK-47_zpsc85cedd4.jpg

Well I have a springfield mil spec in stainless steel with a blackhawk serpa and fist custom leather holster. Comes with 4 mags and ammo (not sure how much I have at this time). Would that be something you might be interested in?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.