JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like new Yugo M70B1 AK47 built by Century on a DCI receiver. Unlike WASR's this AK has a 1.6mm thick receiver, 5/8" OD barrel, Tapco G2 trigger, nice wood furniture, and flip up front sight/gas block to launch any grenades you may have laying around. Very well built and 922r compliant. Includes new Hogue grip, one 30 round mag and bayonet. I just lost access to my long distance outdoor range, so I want to move more to pistols.

$700 OBO, possible trade for a Beretta CX4 Storm in .40 S&W, Sig 229/239 in .40 or will consider a Glock 23, 27 or 30 with extras. PLEASE PM offers/questions and I will respond ASAP. FTF in OR only with those who can legally own a firearm. Thanks for looking!

Yugo.jpg Yugo 1.jpg Century.jpg Yugo 2.jpg

Yugo.jpg

Yugo 1.jpg

Century.jpg

Yugo 2.jpg

Don't know if you still have this, but I have a glock 30 SF in like new condition (about 2 boxes of ammo through) with pierce grip extensions on the two mags, no box or papers though.

That's a pretty reasonable price for a M70B1. No one has any in stock right now and I doubt they will for a very long time - if ever again.

Thanks, though my lousy cell phone pics don't do it justice. I was in NW Armory last month and the salesman told me that he hadn't seen one in quite awhile and doubted that they would have one in stock again, unless they received one in trade. He said that if they did have one it would probably be priced at $800+.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.