Century M70B1 Yugo AK47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Like new Yugo M70B1 AK47 built by Century on a DCI receiver. Unlike WASR's this AK has a 1.6mm thick receiver, 5/8" OD barrel, Tapco G2 trigger, nice wood furniture, and flip up front sight/gas block to launch any grenades you may have laying around. Very well built and 922r compliant. Includes new Hogue grip, one 30 round mag and bayonet. I just lost access to my long distance outdoor range, so I want to move more to pistols.

$700 OBO, possible trade for a Beretta CX4 Storm in .40 S&W, Sig 229/239 in .40 or will consider a Glock 23, 27 or 30 with extras. PLEASE PM offers/questions and I will respond ASAP. FTF in OR only with those who can legally own a firearm. Thanks for looking!

Yugo.jpg Yugo 1.jpg Century.jpg Yugo 2.jpg

Yugo.jpg

Yugo 1.jpg

Century.jpg

Yugo 2.jpg

OP
Beancounter
Reactions
That's a pretty reasonable price for a M70B1. No one has any in stock right now and I doubt they will for a very long time - if ever again.
Thanks, though my lousy cell phone pics don't do it justice. I was in NW Armory last month and the salesman told me that he hadn't seen one in quite awhile and doubted that they would have one in stock again, unless they received one in trade. He said that if they did have one it would probably be priced at $800+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
    • matts
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    First time....
    First time working with a gunsmith but I found Copeland Gunworks to be an awesome husband wife team that worked really fast and things were...
Top Bottom