JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So it's official I'm moving to Eagle Point next week.

So trying to find internet service I discovered I was limited. It was either go Satellite or Century Link DSL.

So I got a package deal with Century Link. Was wondering what other people experience with the company? Are they decent? How well does the DSL work?

Thanks in advance!

I can't speak to their residential service, but my experience with their commercial as well as their customer support is inline with what Nightshade said specifically about their customer support. In my experince, they perform the same in both the service and the support (less-than-desired.)

I have satellite and if I had ANY other choice I would take it. My satellite works well but is only 1mbp service and is expensive and had download caps.

Do not get satellite. ANYTHING hard wired is best for internet.

The company itself is meh.. However, I haven't had any issues with them either. My only internet options are wireless aircards (cellphone style) we tried it, and it was extremely miserable. Or the lowest tier DSL Qwest/CenturyLink offered, and on top of that I had to beg them for months to get them to hook us up.

Wired internet is the way go.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top