JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Century Arms
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Century C93 / HK33 Clone made from a Malaysian HK33 parts kit. Some of these were assembled or re-worked by PTR. Receiver stamped 5.56 NATO. Mirror bore, bolt carrier and bolt in excellent condition. Functions 100%.

I bought this rifle from another forum member last year and have made the following improvements:
  • Authentic SUO Malaysian lower, "clipped and pinned" by HKparts.net
  • New rollers to bring headspace into spec (feeler gauge checks between .009 and .010)
  • Semi-auto sear spring from RTG, lowers trigger pull to 5 lbs.
Also includes
  • Repro HK bi-pod
  • 3 x 20 round Pro Mags (work perfectly) and 1 x 40 round surplus Mag
  • 3-point HK canvas sling, and 2-point HK leather sling
  • HK rear sight tool
This rifle has a fluted chamber and will reliably feed and extract steel ammo no problem. Also the charging handle is smooth and does not require Herculean strength like my PTR used to.

Asking $1200. Cash, Money Order, Paypal Friends and Family, VenMo, or CashApp. No trades at this time.

I will deliver to your FFL M-F between 1pm-5pm anywhere along the I-5 corridor from Corvallis up to Portland. Buyer pays transfer if I deliver. Or, if you come to Salem, I will pay transfer here.

See my feedback and buy with confidence. Thank you for looking.

1.jpg 2.jpeg 3.jpg 4.jpeg 5.jpeg 6.jpeg 7.jpeg 8.jpeg 9.jpeg 10.jpeg 11.jpeg 12.jpeg 13.jpeg 14.jpeg 15.jpg 16.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.