JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All Century stuff is hit or miss. I have had decent luck with the CAI guns I have owned and would not hesitate to buy one again IF the price was right AND I got to handle it first.

I had a CAI L1A1 (inch pattern) rifle many years ago. I paid $275 for it and it was a great gun. I sold it because I was not using it and had been buying up M1A's.

DSA makes an amazing FAL but coming in at about $2000 is a chunk of change. If you can find a CAI FAL for $500-600 and can examine it then it might be worth it.

I had a Century HK91 clone that never missed a beat. Was accurate, well made - it was just a bit heavy. I miss that gun. I won't sell my AR, but I really miss that HK clone.

Does anyone have any input on the Century FAL GI? Any one out there that has owned one of these your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

If it's built with an Imbel upper reciever (look for the gear logo), then it's probably worth considering. No Imbel stamp, and there's no way in hell I'd put down money on it from a store without having working experience of the gun (i.e. purchase from a friend).

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top