JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!!

DESCRIPTION:

Century Arms UC-9 Uzi Carbine 9mm

Well I took this in on a partial trade and though it wasn't what I was really after, I found it to be interesting nonetheless. I figured if I can't sell or trade it, I will still be able to have some 9mm fun with it. I've never had it out to play yet. Previous owner bought it new and had it to the range one time with less than 300 rounds fired so it's basically pretty new. Couldn't get the box as it was buried under a recent re-insulation of his attic. He promised to get it for me next time he goes up there. This Uzi will come with eleven 30 round mags and one 20 round mag as well as an Uplula loader to assist in loading them all up. 12 mags total. It would be an easy SBR if you decided to go that route with it.

PRICE:

$700 for the rifle, mags and loader. Maybe throw in a few hundred rounds of 9mm if I like you.

TRADE:

Still searching for a Glock 19 MOS or a pistol/slide or something that I could have milled into an MOS capable pistol. Willing to go + or - cash either way to even out trades.

Everett, Washington (prefer transfers at Sound Loan because Jeff is the best guy in the world to work with).

PICTURES:

2m5c660.jpg

20uzyna.jpg

xprga0.jpg

2q86ckm.jpg

2gsphso.jpg

Last Edited: