JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$599
Manufacturer
Century Arms
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is a lightly used Century Arms C308 Sporter. It functions perfectly with no issues. Slight paint handling wear in one location as pictured, otherwise in like-new condition. Sale includes 2 surplus magazines as pictured. This is the model made by PTR for Century Arms. It was purchased in October of 2017 from Classic Firearms. Less than 300 rounds down the tube of this single owner rifle.

The buyer pays the background check and transfer fees. I prefer to meet during the week at Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City after 5pm, or in the Portland/Milwaukie area over the lunch hour, but I am flexible if needed.

Offered at $599 (No Trades, Cash Only)

20200928_215914.jpg 20200928_205957.jpg

20200928_210054.jpg
20200928_210133.jpg
20200928_220213.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Can't believe this hasn't sold, such a great deal. The upgraded sights make it essentially the same as the PTR which sells for a grand+.

If it fit my needs better I'd be hopping on this immediately.

GLWS, I have one of these I've used for Elk hunting the past few years. I made a handful of modifications to mine (adjustable stock, handguard w/rail, etc), but even stock it's a pretty sweet gun.

GLWS, I have one of these I've used for Elk hunting the past few years. I made a handful of modifications to mine (adjustable stock, handguard w/rail, etc), but even stock it's a pretty sweet gun.
That's actually one of the reasons I haven't jumped on it, with modifications how far could you see this being accurate?

That's actually one of the reasons I haven't jumped on it, with modifications how far could you see this being accurate?

Distance-wise? I haven't shot at targets beyond 300 yards, but using a Vortex Crossfire 1-4x I have no problem ringing steel over and over at that range, which is plenty for PNW hunting.

Fair enough, I should probably stick with something known for a little bit more long range accuracy. I really want to get back into long-distance shooting.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.