JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my IO inc., AK47 with 3 mags, 2 polymer and 1 steel. $600 or best offer.

Apologies for the post the images I can't seem to edit.

IMG_0234.jpg IMG_0242.jpg IMG_0230.jpg IMG_0235.jpg

Last Edited:
It doesn't have a rail, so I'm pretty sure it isn't. Model name is on left side usually, right below serial number.

It may be a sub-contracted build, receiver make is on bottom in front of mag well.

A closeup of the serial number will show what country made the working parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's still for sale but if nobody bites in a 4 days I'll just keep it. 500 and buyer pays transfer fee I think is a good deal.

It is a good deal!

Most folk are likely just cash poor post elections, or are seeing the AR market tanking and thinking on buying them.

Folk seem to be missing that there are a bunch of AK's listed rite now at very attractive prices, this one included.

We have probably 5-600 through an I/O underfolder, no prob's. Hoot to shoot.

I'd snap this up, and the other few decent ones listed, but we're in the midst of changing over our mid range caliber platform rite now...

Yeah I understand. I was in a bind and sold few others to cabelas. I don't NEED the AK but if nobody wants it at 500 then I'll just keep it. Thanks for the kind bump.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.