JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gonzocaper.jpg :s0114:

As far as I can tell, this rifle is a Century Arms Centurion Sporter. The rifle is based on a Mauser action, with a Mauser bolt. In the research I have done (and what little I can find), Century took a lot of these Mauser actions and added a new barrel and synthetic stock.

It comes with a Bushnell 4-12x40 scope and an Uncle Mike's buttstock shell holder. I painted the stock green, because I thought it would give it a more appealing look. I can even paint it back to black if someone wanted me to.

This would make a good rifle for someone wanting to get into hunting. All you need is some ammo! Asking $OLD in WA (vancouver area or surrounding). Thanks for looking!! :s0155:

Last Edited:
Ok, to sweeten the pot, I will add in some ammo. I have left:

20 rounds Remington 165gr. Core-lokt
10 Winchester 180gr silvertip
7 rounds Federal 150gr, I think its Power-shok

Anyways, somebody really should buy this, and then go kill a deer/elk/bear/cougar/coyote with it.

Very nice looking rifle Spry n Pray.

This would be a great rifle for someone not wanting to spend a lot of money, but yet getting a quality rifle.

I have an older centurion 30.06 rifle that my father bought in the 60's, when he had 2 of his hunting rifles stolen. It was a very inexpensive rifle of that era, so he purchased it. I hunted with it when I started hunting in the late 60's, and took my first deer with it. My son hunts with it to this day, and he also took his first deer with it as well. It has a wood stock though. Very Accurate shooter. Never missed a deer yet.

If i had the extra $$ i would pick it up for myself just to keep on hands....

Stay Safe.

Somebody buy this gun! I've been watching this ad and it's got to be the best deal on the board! The darn action has to be worth more than he's asking for the whole package.

If he was in Oregon I would have bought it already.

Geez.:confused:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.