JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**Cross-posted on armslist**

This is an excellent condition milled AK-47 style rifle chambered in 7.62x39 and built from a 1960's Polish parts kit by Century Arms. Original owner with less than 500 rounds down the barrel without a SINGLE hiccup. The rifle will also be sold with the original polish bayonet, a 75 round Romanian drum magazine, and a standard steel 30 round mag.

I'd be willing to trade for a converted Saiga rifle chambered in 7.62x39. Im willing to listen to other offers (rifles only please!) but unless they are particularly interesting, my heart is set on the Saiga --which is the reason for the sale by the way--

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you would like more information. Thanks for your time!

Asking $815

2015-06-02 10.33.35.jpg

2015-06-02 10.33.10_1.jpg

2015-06-02 10.32.43.jpg

Last Edited:
Whoops! When I cross my ads from armslist I tend to forget that very important bit of info. Hold on a sec and i'll fix it. Thanks for letting me know!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.