JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, I was just wondering if century 16 in cedar hills allows Concealed handgun inside the theaters. what will happen if I enter their premises with concealed handgun and they have sign "Firearms Prohibited"?
please let me know.

Thanks

I haven't been to a movie "naked" since I got my CHL...Don't much care what the theater thinks or says. Of course if its properly concealed its not like the monkeys there will ever know or notice...

You talking about this dumb a$$ sign? 20121009_003518.jpg

A few things you should know..... they don't want you to bring in a Berretta 92FS/M9/92F because there is a pic of one with the line going through it :s0114: ...... since I am a Glock guy, no issues there. As for the food and drinks.... I always sneak in my own water and candy because I can, and it makes the movie experience more enjoyable :winkkiss:. I feel a rush when I sneak in my fiji water and toblerone chocolate bar/stick lol.

Just conceal well, don't act like you have something to hide and have fun. If for some reason they see your tool and ask you to leave, don't argue or act a fool.... just leave so you don't have to deal with the five-o. Carry a good light with you too incase you have to bust a cap in someone in the dark theater.... target ID is important ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top