JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I have for sale a 14.5" Centurion Arms CHF barrel (mid-length gas) with a perm attached Battlecomp 1.5 (work done by Rainier Arms) and a Daniel Defense 12.0 Lite Rail. The barrel has a pinned low-profile gas block (purchased with the barrel) and I will include the gas tube. The barrel has 2,043 rounds through it (mix of M855 and XM193), and I will sell the set for $750. If you purchase the barrel and are interested, I will include a BCM BCG for a grand total of $850. I prefer a face-to-face transaction (I am located near Seattle) but will ship at buyer's expense. Please PM for pictures. Thanks!

So I've had a couple of questions, the listed prices do not include the upper receiver or charging handle. I would be willing to sell the entire upper assembly complete (Daniel Defense upper receiver and BCM charging handle with the listed barrel, comp, gas block/tube, and 12" Daniel Defense Lite Rail) for $1000.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.