Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Centurion Arms 14.5" CHF barrel with Battlecomp 1.5 and Daniel Defense 12.0 Lite Rail

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by philip52, Jan 25, 2013.

1. philip52

philip52 Tacoma, WA New Member

Hello, I have for sale a 14.5" Centurion Arms CHF barrel (mid-length gas) with a perm attached Battlecomp 1.5 (work done by Rainier Arms) and a Daniel Defense 12.0 Lite Rail. The barrel has a pinned low-profile gas block (purchased with the barrel) and I will include the gas tube. The barrel has 2,043 rounds through it (mix of M855 and XM193), and I will sell the set for $750. If you purchase the barrel and are interested, I will include a BCM BCG for a grand total of $850. I prefer a face-to-face transaction (I am located near Seattle) but will ship at buyer's expense. Please PM for pictures. Thanks!

2. philip52

So I've had a couple of questions, the listed prices do not include the upper receiver or charging handle. I would be willing to sell the entire upper assembly complete (Daniel Defense upper receiver and BCM charging handle with the listed barrel, comp, gas block/tube, and 12" Daniel Defense Lite Rail) for $1000.

3. philip52

Bump