JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Recently bought an AR10 that had this rail on it. Wanted to swap it out and no longer need this one. It is a Centurion CMR 14 inch rail. Comes with the rail, barrel nut and set screws. There is some superficial wear on the handguard from use and one of the set screws is pretty worn out and will need to be replaced. I'm open to offers and trades. $150 OBO (Handguard is on the rifle w/ the suppresor; 18 inch barrel for reference).

Will trade for -
Bushnell or Vortex AR optics
Reloading components
.308 lapua Brass
155gr lapua scenar projectiles
PRIME 6.5 Creedmoor brass
Hornady 143gr ELD-X 6.5 projectiles
8lbs Hodgdon H4350
Match primers BR2 or Fed GM
AR mags
AI bolt action mags
Game cameras
Shoot me an offer. The worst I can say is No Thanks.

m1BROu0h.jpg

Thanks. I wish I had that type of talent. Photo was taken by a friend of mine and I believe he used to have a running thread on here with some of his other work.

Check out- Ordnance Locker on Facebook and instagram (shameless plug for a friend).

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top