JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like that show.... a LOT of rifles, hunting guns, shotguns, old military weapons, and a fair number of pistols, but nowhere near what one finds at the Puyallup WAC shows... it is small, the building is maybe 40 x 80, about 18 tables the width, and one row along each long wall, The folks there are friendly and knowledgeable, not just there to make a buck but more of a weekend family outing sort of feel. I did see some "interesting" folks walking the floor.... some grunge/goth younger folks in strange attire with even stranger hairdos (or don'ts). They were decent enough folks, money in hand, very interested in certain sorts of things.... I do believe they bought a couple long guns. Casual and laid back.. and a few deals I thought were real bargains (though more going past fair prices the other way by quite a margin....). If I'd had a pocketful of folding, I'd have quickly unfolded it a few times. Let's see, there were at least six guns I'd have liked to walk out of there with........ and a few more "of interest" except for excessively high prices. Admission HAS gone up from three bucks to five, though... but parking is still free. Hard to beat.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top