JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We just returned form 8 days in Central Oregon shooting chucks and rats. The rockchucks loved the cooler weather and were out everywhere. The fields we were shooting rats in were a little high but shootable. Here is a picture of five of the chucks and a link to a youtube video of the sage rats.

Nice video, it always amazes me that these little buggers always find a way to make it back to the hole, providing not being blown up by a .223. I've taken half of their heads off with a 17 and they somehow still try and make it home.

Nice Pics and Video.

I too just got back from Central Oregon Sage Rat hunting. It was a little slow compared to other times. Me and my friend probably got about 60 sage rats between the 2 of us for a 6hr day.

Did manage to get one rabbit though.

I've never seen any rockchucks out in the Ft Rock X-mas Valley area. Where do you find them.

What barrel are you running on that 10/22?

In June-July we pretty much only shoot around Redmond. We shoot the X-mas valley and Crane ranches april-may.

The barrel was purchased from a person on rimfirecentral I will never buy from him again. The barrel shots good but arrived damaged and he would not fix it. By not fixing it he has lost 10 times the amount in business.

Will Farmers / Ranchers let you shoot .223 in Redmond or is it mostly 22lr and 17HMR.

Most of the people in Ft rock/ X-mas valley prefer the 22lr and shotgun. I may have to head to Redmond as the Valley was a little slow last weekend.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top