JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Centralia is a fun experience but has a smaller selection, but if you can trade big selection for friendly knowledgabe older gentleman who seem to appreciate good conversation as well as the art of haggling prices it will be a fun and rewarding experience. Last I turned up there was quite a selection ranging from ww2 to modern day polymer pistols.

I'm There with Coctailer...

SHOCKING amounts of people have been walking around!

I would have guessed this show would have a small turn out, but I was very wrong, and wouldn't have imagined the thick crowd today.

Lots of tire kickers, but overall good people.

Good selection of Ammo from RCW Arms. The Glock Guy (earl) showed up. So far, tons of S&W revolvers on the tables by other sellers, TONS of hunting rifles, and the occasional odd-duck deal.

There was a guy selling 3 Pre-Ban OLY (SGW) Rifles, one was a REALLY rare milled variety. (I've never seen one in person, and I've been hitting the shows for many years)

Prices are low with some dealers, high with others.

If you come for a SIG, then stop by and lets haggle!

WOW!!!
I was happy with the kit that was walking around in there. (girls and guns):cool:
I scored a gun I have been seeking for a year. 1955 Colt Agent. I won't make you guys jealous with the price i paid.:D

I saw a superb SVT go for $800, and the seller came back with a NIW Ruskie SKS.(Gulp, Unfired)

Smoking deals walking around!!!

If I had the cash, I would leave with waaaaaaay more guns than I brought!!!

that is common for that show lots of walk in deals ;)

WOW!!!
I was happy with the kit that was walking around in there. (girls and guns):cool:
I scored a gun I have been seeking for a year. 1955 Colt Agent. I won't make you guys jealous with the price i paid.:D

I saw a superb SVT go for $800, and the seller came back with a NIW Ruskie SKS.(Gulp, Unfired)

Smoking deals walking around!!!

If I had the cash, I would leave with waaaaaaay more guns than I brought!!!

I came in...went around twice, but nothing I couldn't live without...but I also was low on money, just picked up the Kimber just before the show. had that not been the case, I may have been going home with something, but I gotta start saving the pennies again.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top