JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My last order from Centerfire was problematic. I didn't get the adveritsed prices as the final price. Ordered with CC and got charged the 3% on my invoice. Their prices are good if you mail in your payment.

imma join this. i dont like to bash an honest business, but i ordered a buffer tube kit (24.99!) and a thermold 20 rd mag (cause it was cheap and i wanted to not waste the shipping. i ordered it the 3rd of may. its still not here. its been a month. i had to email them a week or two ago to ask about it and they left me a very short message saying that they are out of stock and dont know when they'll be in stock again. so they have no estimated time frame. not very cool. im gonna try to call them and haggle some free stuff... if i cant, im just gonna cancel my order outta princible. yes, if its debit its charged 3% more. i was gonna buy a saiga 47 from them, but those are back ordered. doesn't matter how good the price is if they dont got em.

i suggest you not order online but just call them so they can check their inventory

I guess I got lucky, I ordered some mags from CDNN some time back and received within a week. Also I just ordered more last Friday and they were here yesterday.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews