Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Center Point TACTICAL OPEN REFLEX SIGHT

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by nglayton, Jul 11, 2013.

1. nglayton

nglayton Brooks Happiness is a warm barrel!

2. FatherHolyHoly

FatherHolyHoly MN Active Member

I got this one. Typically: Airsoft Price = Airsoft Quality

3. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

Read the reviews. Glass slippage, glass breakage, cracked, etc. Sounds like a POS.

4. nglayton

nglayton Brooks Happiness is a warm barrel!

People really spend $100 on Airsoft sights?
    You said you have this? How is it? Is it good enough to put on my daughters 22 that she is just learning to shoot?
    That's all I'm looking for, then if she wants she can spend the big bucks later to upgrade.

The reviews appear to pretty mixed to me, that's why I said I wasn't sure about the quality.
    I'll just return it if it doesn't hold up. They have a 60 days return, pretty much no questions asked policy.

5. dwaineshort

dwaineshort Vancouver WA Active Member

I bought this for my M&P 15-22. Iv'e shot about 1500 rounds with it. Mostly run and gun has held zero just fine. Bright enough for bright sunning days.
    Amazon.com: Ultimate Arms Gear New Generation Tactical Micro Mini Compact 1x20 Dual Illuminated Green & Red Dot Reflex 20mm Sight With Pistol Rifle Shotgun Crossbow Integral Weaver Picatinny Mount Base - Includes Battery & Lens Cleaning Kit: Sports &