JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got this one. Typically: Airsoft Price = Airsoft Quality

People really spend $100 on Airsoft sights?
You said you have this? How is it? Is it good enough to put on my daughters 22 that she is just learning to shoot?
That's all I'm looking for, then if she wants she can spend the big bucks later to upgrade.

Read the reviews. Glass slippage, glass breakage, cracked, etc. Sounds like a POS.

The reviews appear to pretty mixed to me, that's why I said I wasn't sure about the quality.
I'll just return it if it doesn't hold up. They have a 60 days return, pretty much no questions asked policy.

People really spend $100 on Airsoft sights?
You said you have this? How is it? Is it good enough to put on my daughters 22 that she is just learning to shoot?
That's all I'm looking for, then if she wants she can spend the big bucks later to upgrade.

The reviews appear to pretty mixed to me, that's why I said I wasn't sure about the quality.
I'll just return it if it doesn't hold up. They have a 60 days return, pretty much no questions asked policy.
I bought this for my M&P 15-22. Iv'e shot about 1500 rounds with it. Mostly run and gun has held zero just fine. Bright enough for bright sunning days.
Amazon.com: Ultimate Arms Gear New Generation Tactical Micro Mini Compact 1x20 Dual Illuminated Green & Red Dot Reflex 20mm Sight With Pistol Rifle Shotgun Crossbow Integral Weaver Picatinny Mount Base - Includes Battery & Lens Cleaning Kit: Sports &

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews