JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had a thought occur --

> 1. How many people were living or staying in this house, apartment or mobile home on April 1, 2010? <

Pick this day to take the SO/family out to a hotel/BnB/whatever, then in full honesty report zero were staying at this address, on this day. (You *know* you wanted a long weekend at the beach, right?) To me, the 'or' in the 'living or staying' sez if the two numbers are different, I get to pick which one I reply. It doesn't say 'which ever is larger' or anything like that...

Thoughts? Would this just lead to a personal interview to sort out the answers they were expecting?

MrB

American isn't a race, it's a nationality. And a vague one at that. South American, North American, Central American...

Being Israeli, Puerto Rican, Italian, or American is neither a race or religion.

Your Black/Negro , White/Caucasian, Asian/Oriental or... I don't know what Middle Eastern people are. Muslim is a religion and Persian is a no longer available geographical state. Calling people Brown people is derogatory while calling someone Black is not? Or you have to be PC (African-American), which is not a race, it's a political and geographical state.

Come to think of it, Asian shouldn't really be a race either.

Your either black, white or somewhere in between. Just put, Roy G. Biv.

bringing back to life this thread.. i recently had a visit from the census bureau and also having follow up phone calls,, not really feeling comfortable about answering questions from this person…as the questions are getting strange.. any one else ever had a personal visit from the census bureau?. i assume i have to answer there questions, or face some kind of harsh government fine. but they keep calling me. and i am hoping they will be done soon.

The census is SUPPOSED to be for a head count only, so districts of representation can be properly established.

It's NOT supposed to be used as a tool for social engineering, just tell them your favorite color is red or blue when they ask you any other questions. :D

It's a Gov. agency (Commerce Dept.)....
They pretend to give a crap, you pretend to tell them the truth.
Remember to dress warmly when you do the interview outside on your driveway.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top