JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been having things show up on YouTube that I very recently just had a phone conversation abortIve been exerancining
They (.gov) listen to land lines, cellular telephones and have a blast with your computer too!

I usually say, "Hello Big Brother!" I kid you not especially when I talk politics and guns on the telephone with close friends. Carnivore, Echelon, etc. Remember those names? They have newer names now.

I don't own a cellular telephone.

I do have a land line - home telephone.

I do have a computer with a cable connection.

I do have OTA reception for my boob tube. NO cable or dish there.

I have plain, electric plug in, battery and wind up operated radios.

I can tell that even though I have my computer's microphone turned OFF and my computer's camera turned OFF with thick paper and tape OVER it that the computer shows me LINKS to things even if I never did an internet search for them.

But I may or may not have mentioned something to my husband or on a land line telephone or the boob tube or radio had a commercial that was turned ON and the 'computer' even in the MICROPHONE OFF POSITION put up links to whatever was said by my husband, by my friend or by me.

Plus when I do serious INTERNET SEARCHES on any browser especially in guns, politics, debates, etc. the search RESULTS are getting more limited or censored, in my opinion, and the computer will CRASH, shut down and the screen says that they encountered such and such problem, NO KIDDING, and/or the THING in the news or history or on You Tube or on other YT like stations has been REMOVED or hidden so that you can rarely get the same SEARCH RESULTS.

There is a HUGE amount of censorship coming down in guns/politics/history/debates and IT is coming from the L, R and in between!

So we have MORE censorship and limited results for news, historical events and actual transcipts but the INTRUSION aka snooping is getting worse on our end of the DEAL!

I am not the only political, history and news junkie who has seen this. A few close friends of mine see it and my MT husband has seen it himself. Plus he has witnessed ME showing him these things with search engines and when the computer says that they FOUND A PROBLEM and IT shuts down something smack dab in the middle of a GUN forum posting or reading or in some internet search.

I could live without a computer but I would MISS reading a lot online. My MT husband said that he will NOT go without a computer at home.

He and I could live without the boob tube EASILY.

We would want to keep the radio though.

Cate

I have been experiencing the same .

I've been having things show up on YouTube that I very recently just had a phone conversation about
They (.gov) listen to land lines, cellular telephones and have a blast with your computer too!

I usually say, "Hello Big Brother!" I kid you not especially when I talk politics and guns on the telephone with close friends. Carnivore, Echelon, etc. Remember those names? They have newer names now.

I don't own a cellular telephone.

I do have a land line - home telephone.

I do have a computer with a cable connection.

I do have OTA reception for my boob tube. NO cable or dish there.

I have plain, electric plug in, battery and wind up operated radios.

I can tell that even though I have my computer's microphone turned OFF and my computer's camera turned OFF with thick paper and tape OVER it that the computer shows me LINKS to things even if I never did an internet search for them.

But I may or may not have mentioned something to my husband or on a land line telephone or the boob tube or radio had a commercial that was turned ON and the 'computer' even in the MICROPHONE OFF POSITION put up links to whatever was said by my husband, by my friend or by me.

Plus when I do serious INTERNET SEARCHES on any browser especially in guns, politics, debates, etc. the search RESULTS are getting more limited or censored, in my opinion, and the computer will CRASH, shut down and the screen says that they encountered such and such problem, NO KIDDING, and/or the THING in the news or history or on You Tube or on other YT like stations has been REMOVED or hidden so that you can rarely get the same SEARCH RESULTS.

There is a HUGE amount of censorship coming down in guns/politics/history/debates and IT is coming from the L, R and in between!

So we have MORE censorship and limited results for news, historical events and actual transcipts but the INTRUSION aka snooping is getting worse on our end of the DEAL!

I am not the only political, history and news junkie who has seen this. A few close friends of mine see it and my MT husband has seen it himself. Plus he has witnessed ME showing him these things with search engines and when the computer says that they FOUND A PROBLEM and IT shuts down something smack dab in the middle of a GUN forum posting or reading or in some internet search.

I could live without a computer but I would MISS reading a lot online. My MT husband said that he will NOT go without a computer at home.

He and I could live without the boob tube EASILY.

We would want to keep the radio though.

Cate
I
Dido

None of my stuff is enabled.

Haven't golfed in a few years.

At dinner with some friends there was a short 3 min conversation about how we needed to go golfing next spring.

Very next day I have 3 'how to golf better' videos in my YouTube feed....

Im not happy about the situation but it's much easier to do my job and hobbies with a smart phone so I guess I'm stuck.

I have a pre-paid flip (no smart phone) that I re-new my subscription annually. Probably don't rack up more than 15/30 minutes on it per year. Got it for emergencies and the very rare need to use it.

I often leave it at home, plugged into the charger, not on purpose, just forgetful. Not into phone use for a couple reasons...primarily because I can only eek out a whispered word or two daily. Voice is shot...I do a lot of hand signals and whistles to communicate with my wife. I probably sound like a dolhpin...

I have internet with taped over camera.

I never have mysterious e-mail messages or u-tube suggestions.

No to Siri, and their ilk, or so-called smart phones, nuh-uh, not me...and I golden? No probably not, but not as monitored as I would be with siri and smart phones users...oh, and no photos posted online...ever.

I turned off my phone.

No you didn't. You think you did and I know you are being sincere.

This is why in all those spy movies they rip out the batteries. Note that on the newest phones you can no longer do that.

And we wonder why the kids use hieroglyphs. And feelings. This one cat-face.png means that I feel like a cat, today. And tomorrow, it'll have different meaning.

I should a learned Gregg in high school. I'll bet my 90 yr old mom can still read it.

One other thing -- Jimmy at the NSA, happy birthday. o_O

Last Edited:
KJ,

You sir, are quite welcome!

Ric,

New phones, don't have batteries?

Would a Faraday cage or shield keep them from monitoring your every movement?

If not, what would?

If nothing can stop them from spying on you, who would voluntarily own one?

Oh, right, the 'selfey' generation...

I only speak in pygmy latin.. it's like pig latin but pygmyer.

I had my iPhone setting on the end-table next to me while I was watching the Austin Powers movie that had Foxy Cleopatra in it, (where Mini-Me was dry-humping her leg after they snuck aboard Dr. Evil's submarine).... I must've fallen asleep because I got woken up by my dog dry-humping my leg.... coincidence? I think not!

OK, not really. :rolleyes:

Ric,

New phones, don't have batteries?

Would a Faraday cage or shield keep them from monitoring your every movement?

If not, what would?

They have non-removable batteries.

Many also have forgone removable storage ( sd-cards )

I saw advice to keep your "keys", if you have one of those modern trucks with push button start, in the microwave. ( A microwave is a Faraday cage, does not have to be plugged in but door must be closed. )

I have a pre-paid flip (no smart phone) that I re-new my subscription annually. Probably don't rack up more than 15/30 minutes on it per year. Got it for emergencies and the very rare need to use it.

I often leave it at home, plugged into the charger, not on purpose, just forgetful. Not into phone use for a couple reasons...primarily because I can only eek out a whispered word or two daily. Voice is shot...I do a lot of hand signals and whistles to communicate with my wife. I probably sound like a dolhpin...

I have internet with taped over camera.

I never have mysterious e-mail messages or u-tube suggestions.

No to Siri, and their ilk, or so-called smart phones, nuh-uh, not me...and I golden? No probably not, but not as monitored as I would be with siri and smart phones users...oh, and no photos posted online...ever.

I feel your pain brother, I once had a guy that I occasionally took years ago that had what he called a fairies voice (the tiny ones).... That was a hoot!!!:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top