JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn, they left my picture out again. Effin idiots, I've told them time & time again not to screw up again & what do they do???? I guess I'll have to do it my self...

Beard1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is nice to see high profile people supporting 2nd amendment rights, however, I cannot fail to notice how many of those celebrities live in NYC, where most of us would not be granted a license to carry. It is really indecent to have a system in place that basically only allows a select group of rich and politically influential people to exercise their rights and strips everybody else of them. Same with certain areas of CA. Such places are the reason why a system of state issued but federally recognized carry permits (similar as drivers licenses) will never exist. I am glad I live in a shall issue state.

See, what I took away from this story was that many of these celebs were "named by the NY Daily News". While its cool to know there are high profile allies, it just burns my *** that the records in some states are public information and are published in the papers. Happy that our state's sheriffs are fighting to keep our names private.

Also, I'd have to say the Angelina Jolie and Pitt comments were not only the best, but most surprising.

Don't get to excited, most those celebrities are hypocrites. They don't have a problem having a gun themselves, but they are still very much anti Second Amendment.

Now I remember. Some of your work from Hollywood,, Cave man Jim !
It was Harry and the hendersons. That sitcom from way back when

B82453F8-677F-45C5-84DA-A6A0B137007C.jpeg

Last Edited:
And the rest of the celebrities screaming for gun control are best summarized by this quip:
I'm sick of hearing how we celebrities are in some kind of bubble and we don't understand real life. When I'm out in public and people approach me, I'm always interested in what they have to say to my security detail.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top