JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For along time I have found it annoying that Hollywood and the rich and famous get to have their protection with guards and armed gaurds but us peeons have to take our lives in our own hands when it comes to protection.

They employ a team of officers -- "one for the Mr., one for the Mrs. an $2,500 to $5,000 an officer weekly to run interference at restaurants, shoots or a night in Hollywood. A three-day trip to New York with a team of four officers would cost $9,000 before factoring in travel expenses, per diems and other incidentals, says Davis. He adds: If flying commercial, the officers travel first class or business to keep in proximity to the celebrity and stay in the same hotel, usually in an adjacent suite.

One of the great ironies of the gun control debate is that everyone who calls for gun control still wants a man with a gun protecting him. Every governor in America has armed security. You have to go through a metal detector guarded by men with guns to get into the Capitol building. Barack Obama has hundreds of Secret Service agents carrying fully automatic weapons who protect his safety. Even run-of-the-mill Democrats who want to take guns away from everyone else will unhesitatingly pick up the phone and call the police if they feel threatened -- so that a man with a gun can show up and make them safe.It is said that even Oregons Prozanski has hired guards at certain times. But, if a man in a bad neighborhood wants a gun to make his family safe, a rape victim wants a gun to be protected, or just the average Joe wants a gun in case his life is endangered by a burglar, thug , these same people want to take their guns away. Pro-gun control Democrats may think we have an "upper class" that deserves to be protected with guns while it's okay if the "peons" get shot, but that goes against the core of what America is supposed to be. If your child's life is in danger, you should have every bit as much of a right and opportunity to defend his life as the Secret Service does to defend the President of the United States when he's threatened.
Unfortunately, there are some people in this country who apparently believe they're so special, so elite, so much better than the rest of the "riff-raff," that they should have a right to be protected even if you don't.
I am not sure why the NRA or OFF for that matter have done nothing to introduce laws limiting the ELITE from gaining protection you and I and either chastised for or put thru hoops and jumps.

I WANT TO PISS OFF EVERYONE READING THIS, ASK YOUR SELF IS TOM CRUZ, SYLVESTER STALONE OR THE MANY DEMOCRATS LIFE ANYMORE VALUABLE THEN YOURS OR YOUR CHILD OR LOVED ONES ?
Get your arse off the couch and tell the NRA and OFF you want action not words warn them you wont give one penny more unless they combat Oregon and Washingtons problems head on with action not letters and calls, stop listening to what they tell you and start fighting back, put pressure on lobbies so they know you want action NOW!!!

The sick thing of it is that there are people, a lot of people, out there that actually believe that it IS okay for these folks to have armed security. After all, they are the elite, the important ones, the people that make the world go 'round - the provide entertainment to the low-information voting masses and, for the politicians, they sign the checks that give them just enough to remain in poverty. What really amazes me is they are fine not having the same level of protection for themselves. After all, I think they actually think of themselves, who am I? I'm not a Hollywood elite. I'm not Tom Cruise. I'm not Brad Pitt. I'm NOT Angelina Jolie. I'm not George Clooney. I'm not a Kardashian. I'm not Snookie. I'm not the Bieber. I'm not Beyonce. I'm not Hillary. I'm not Obama. I'm not Michelle. In short, I'm not nearly as important as these folks, so why should I expect to have that level of protection myself?

It's sick and sad and a very unfortunate reality we currently live in.

Last Edited:
This is the issue I have with the other side. They fail to realize that when help is needed in seconds, cops are only minutes away. In that time, they could have been raped or killed and the offender is gone. You can argue with them all you want, logic never applies to them. When they get into a hole they can't dig themselves out of, they turn into a broken record and repeat one thing over and over.
Then there's those who do know about it, but don't care because the laws don't apply to them. Think the anti-gun politicians are stupid? Far from it, they're manipulative. They'll say whatever it takes to get people to join their side, and that's why you see so many idiots believing them. Meanwhile, they're sitting in an office laughing their hide off about how stupid their believers are. Because the laws only apply to us "serfs" and not them. If anything, they don't want us to have security so we do get wiped out by criminals. Or if they manage to actually do something about the criminals as well, its just so they can have a monopoly on violence.
What logic do anti-gunners have when they disagree with the government? A petition or a protest. That's it. To them the 2nd Amendment is outdated and unnecessary. Even though that's really what's keeping tyranny coming up in full force. Unfortunately, atm all we can do is petition and hope they listen. The anti-gunners? They'll just do that period, petition petition protest protect, even if guns were available and necessary. Question for them, however, is how do you stop someone with a gun? A petition? No, another gun. Hard concept apparently.
The mask of tyranny is "helpful" policies, then when the idiots let them get away with things, we see the face.

What is more funny about the whole celebrity thing is 100% of actors are fakes and liars.
They do this for a living they make believe reality and get paid a pile of money to be 100% fake.
In Hollywood they pay you to be fake, yet Americans pay Disney and other to go play make believe WTF ??? There is no talent acting, you are either good at being fake and fooling the audience or you are not. People go to acting school to learn how to fool the audience. Think about it you and I go to a movie house pay to sit and watch someone else play acting and making millions its all quite hysterical the way its done. Then we go back to our jobs and fight to be armed and these fakes and liars get all the rights, money armed guards . Wow something is sure screwed up on this planet. Only as Americans will we pay an actor a million dollars to act like a moron and be filmed. And yet force our military that comes home to fight to get a house and health coverage and a job. Pretty sick and twisted society if you ask me.

"..... us peeons have to take our lives in our own hands when it comes to protection.

They employ a team of officers -- "one for the Mr., one for the Mrs. an $2,500 to $5,000 an officer weekly to run interference at restaurants, shoots or a night in Hollywood. A three-day trip to New York with a team of four officers would cost $9,000 before factoring in travel expenses, per diems and other incidentals, says Davis. He adds: If flying commercial, the officers travel first class or business to keep in proximity to the celebrity and stay in the same hotel, usually in an adjacent suite."

I am more than happy to take responsibility for my own safety. If a person wants to be able to afford an $5000 body guard they should find a way to support that lifestyle, not complain about those that are able to afford the luxury. Maybe if Bernie Sanders wins the election he will give all of us free body guards...

Before they take away ANY 2A rights or the rights of citizens they should first propose taking away any and all security of the rich and famous.
And that includes their families, and the schools where their children attend.

And make the govt officials live in the worst areas of their districts and force their kids to go to the schools in those areas.

After all, I think they actually think of themselves, who am I? I'm not a Hollywood elite. I'm not Tom Cruise. I'm not Brad Pitt. I'm Angelina Jolie. I'm not George Clooney. I'm not a Kardashian. I'm not Snookie. I'm not the Bieber. I'm not Beyonce. I'm not Hillary. I'm not Obama. I'm not Michelle.

Just a side note... I THOUGHT there was something familiar about you at the last NWFA get together at the Lucky Lab that I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but NOW it makes sense! :D

Just a side note... I THOUGHT there was something familiar about you at the last NWFA get together at the Lucky Lab that I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but NOW it makes sense! :D

Oh damn! Looks like I need to go and edit my post...that's supposed to be a secret!

I don't know what all the fuss is about?

I have a body guard!

He's paid in kibble and scratches. :D

1371266231047.jpg

1371266231047.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show