JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder if all the 'animals are human' types will post hateful comments and call for Tommy's prosecution and painful death sentence.

We need to paint portraits of the guide and hold protests so no one ever forgets the beautiful life he led before this callous lion used his obviously excessive strength and sharp teeth and claws to end his life. That man likely had a family, who is going to care for them now? His brother? How could such a beautiful, gentle, peaceful and loving animal do this? It's like he was a gentle giant.

Actually this lion was probably doing this in retaliation for Cecil's death. I understand he went in and had his claws sharpened after Cecil's death, then posted a video of the attack on his PrideBook account.

So confused...o_O

Lieing lives matter... No, that's not it Oh...

Lion Lives Matter.... There, I got it!

"If I had a Son, he would be just like Tommy...." BHO :rolleyes:

philip

Is this your son??

imagebk.com-lion-face.jpg

"Bubye Valley Conservancy has more than 500 lions and has warned that the population has exploded and they may have to cull around 200 as a result."

"Earlier this year, Zimbabwe announced it may be forced to shoot 200 endangered lions because hunters have shunned killing the animals since an American dentist killed national treasure 'Cecil'."

View attachment 294849

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/first-pictures-cecil-lions-grandcubs-8057665?ICID=ref_fark
I have a gun and bullets, I just need a ride, some food and a place to stay. All free of course. Let's just call it welfare hunting, (hunting stamps), maybe I'm onto something here. Send your donations to [email protected].

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top