JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
feel free to take Ceasfire Oregons latest survey.

Supporter Survey August 2016

notice the question #6: "What do you believe are the most effective ways at controlling gun violence. click all that apply"

take note....

1) not one option to improve mental health care
2) not one mention of keeping violent offenders off the streets
3) majority of option blame either the gun or the owner for "gun violence"
4) option to repeal the Second Amendment is on the table....

take a look at every one of the options and let them sink in real deep. Remember these when folks tell you "nobody wants to take away your guns"

I was going to take the survey but its too skewed with lies about gun control reducing "gun violence". What a bunch of bullbubblegum lies and deception. All those questions pointing at law abiding citizens and not one at the criminal... they get to walk free while lawful gun owners are forced to give up their rights.

Ok, I put my mark in and said...
"keep violent criminals behind bars. Increase penalties for violent crime. "

I left all the other options blank.

maybe if we all flooded the survey it will become useless info for them to use, spread the word.

Mental health support, vetting refugees, courts that do their jobs, no more chances for career criminals...

Support gun control organizations like the NRA, SAF and GOA.

Volunteer for organizations that support and protect our rights, not those seeking to destroy them.

Perhaps they'll be able to tell I'm pro-gun. Did comment they should work on exposing out of state billionaires buying Oregon politicians. As well as they should be transparent as where their funds come from... And they should be transparent about their true intent.

Prepare to double down next legislative session here in Oregon, there's going to be an onslaught, an attack on our rights live we've never seen before....

All this gun violence talk is just the same as the abortion debate, gay issues, tough on crime, equal rights act, blah blah & blah. I just did a quick search. Politifacts list about 280,000 gun deaths in the last 10 years. The FBI site shows about 1,000,000 (forcible) rapes during the same time period.

Do you really believe ANYONE thinks a no rape zone sign will end attacks on women? I don't hear anyone speaking out on the real danger of assaults in a serious way like they do one something multiple times less likely to happen. It's like nothing is real.

So if Cease Fire Oregon and their like got everything they wanted, which obviously isn't confiscation as they say, what would be the next thing on the list? Whose fault will it be that someone feels scared about something? Although I have awesome neighbors, sometimes I wish Fred Sanford, Archie Bunker, George Jefferson and Al Bundy were my neighbors. Straight talking Americans who would just tell you to deal with it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top