JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meaningful gun control legislation could start with the repeal of ORS 166.173.
I always get a smile when I think of some Portland area pols reactions to losing their ability to disarm the public. I probably sound very similar to the Grinch. :s0114:
Then the Whos down in Who-ville will all cry, "Boohoo." Sound Clip and Quote - Hark
I know just what they'll do. Their mouths will hang open a minute or two. Then the pols down in Portland will all cry, "Boohoo."

Don't think for a second this is nothing, you know how a snowball gets bigger as it goes down hill?? Well, this is what could happen, gain momentum and continue to grow, then, when you least expect it, changes could be made. Please don't get complacent.

Don't think for a second this is nothing, you know how a snowball gets bigger as it goes down hill?? Well, this is what could happen, gain momentum and continue to grow, then, when you least expect it, changes could be made. Please don't get complacent.

I will email all of my 15-20 senators again protesting gun bills. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO ADVANCE ANTIGUN BILLS IN THE FACE OF ACTIVITIES IN THIS COUNTRY THAT CAN NOT BE TRUSTED.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top