Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

CeaseFire, Town Hall Seattle gun control program

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, May 11, 2014.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe Southern Cascades Well-Known Member

Democrats are Gungrabbers , nothing new here ...

3. Dave Workman

I don't believe political party was mentioned in the article. I have no idea who any of these people vote for.

4. 8ball

8ball WA Quit talkin' and start chalking!

I am surprised Ceasefire still bothers, given that Bloomberg's group has completely taken over gun control in WA. I guess it keeps Ralph from having to go back and try to get a job in PR again. The Brady Bunch is only slightly less relevant.

I haven't seen Rep Cyrus Habib mentioned before in gun control. Is he a new face?

Also, note that Town Hall is not actually a government building but a private hall that can be rented by anyone.

5. Gator Monroe

I don't believe there is any question about Democrats in general being Anti-2A and that the GOP is not anywhere near "Gungrabber " Status as a Political Party on a National Level over last 10 years...

6. AMProducts

AMProducts Maple Valley, WA Jerk, Ammo Manufacturer Silver Supporter

Last I checked statism doesn't have a party... The only reason republican's havn't jumped on the same bandwagon is they think they can make hay off not doing it.

7. Gator Monroe

Um.. The Second Amendment is an issue ,and some of us are "Single Issue Voters" and with that there is only one of the TWO Viable political Parties these days to even consider on that issue.

Caveman Jim likes this.
  8. Dave Workman

Gross hypocrisy: Brady Campaign leader talks gun control with armed security

Monday evening’s Town Hall Seattle forum featuring top local and national spokesmen for gun control might better have been a discussion about world-class hypocrisy, since a sign on the door advised that guns were prohibited, and the anti-gunners were protected by armed security.

http://www.examiner.com/article/gro...gn-head-talks-gun-control-with-armed-security