JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From an expert on extremism, I presume

Question to CeaseFire president: Who is the real extremist?

In a letter to the Seattle Times on Wednesday, Washington CeaseFire President Ralph Fascitelli pushed the gun prohibition agenda as a response to two recent shooting incidents in south King County, while taking the time to call the Bellevue-based Second Amendment Foundation an “extremist group” and imply that it is a lobbying organization.
<broken link removed>

From an expert on extremism, I presume

Question to CeaseFire president: Who is the real extremist?

In a letter to the Seattle Times on Wednesday, Washington CeaseFire President Ralph Fascitelli pushed the gun prohibition agenda as a response to two recent shooting incidents in south King County, while taking the time to call the Bellevue-based Second Amendment Foundation an "extremist group" and imply that it is a lobbying organization.
<broken link removed>

If we could get more states to realize that there is no "gun control" no matter what the law is. Those law abiding citizens that choose to own and carry, or even just own, a firearm are not going to violate what ever law is in place, even if there are absolutely none that specifically address the ownership and use af any firearm. (rifle shotgun, pistol or even full auto, tank or other purely "military" weapons)

Conversely, it does not matter if firearms were totally banned from the whole world, (like before gunpowder was invented), criminals would still ply their trade and prey on the weaker and more vulnerable. Criminals do not care what the law is, that is why they are criminals...

Dave, I like this paragraph from your article!

CeaseFire claims to have "more than 7,000 members" in Washington State. A check this morning with the Department of Licensing shows there are now 341,446 active concealed pistol licenses....,<snip>
And I'll be that there 4 times more gun owners that don't have the concealed license.

Seriously, what part of "Shall not be infringed" do these people not understand?

And I'll be that there 4 times more gun owners that don't have the concealed license.

I would imagine there are at LEAST that many PISTOL owners who haven't bothered to get a CPL, and we haven't even gotten to the fudds with one or two hunting rifles, or people who collect rifles and don't like pistols, or...

Anyone know where to find recent data for hunting license numbers? I found a site with data from 1994 that showed about 270k licenses issued total, but once the number included tags and stamps and all that stuff it rose to 660k. Only 7k of that was non-resident. <broken link removed> I'd love to see some more recent numbers.

Part of psychological warfare is to demoralize your enemy...make them appear less than equal, immoral or unethical in design to alienate them to the minority. Subjugate anyone that sympathizes or is unsure about their stance as "un-American" and label them a "terrorist".

Am I the only one that thinks that "terrorism" is the new "communism"?

OK, I don't know where my post went but:

How many members of SAF are there in WA?
How many members of NRA are there in WA?
How many WA CPL holders (341,000+)
VS 7,000+? members of CeaseFire in WA

I wish people wouldn't call other people "Fudds."

Just a thought. The real enemy are people like CeaseFire

Wrong.

The FUDDS sell out my rights to own the guns I want, the magazines my guns were designed for and my rights in general. Because they say "I am a gun owner and..." before they spew some anti-self-defense nonsense their betrayal of our rights is infinitely more harmful than the spewings of the Brady Bunch etc. Bill "No honest man needs more than ten rounds" Ruger can rot in ****. -And any who think like him as well. They are worse than the Bradys.

I find it entertaining that the left always calls anyone who questions the "logic" and the near complete lack of both reason and compromise of most of their "solutions" and policies an extremist.

If you get a chance to query them in person, in the media or via email ask them a couple of questions then forward their silly answers to the rest of us for a laugh.

Ask them what guns they would support the general public owning?

Would they prefer concealed carry or open carry? (don't give them the no carry choice)

Ask them if they think people have the right to use a firearm for self defense?

Ask them to explain the "loophole"?

Or , if they can explain the difference between an "assault rifle" and a hunting rifle?

Try do you support the right to hunt big game?

You will find they are tied to most other communist/marxist/social justice organizations in the country. Here is the joke of the day. A long while ago, most communist party organizations(McCartyism scared them) changed their names to "Peace and Justice action leagues" and crap like that. Anytime you see the words "peace", "justice", "action", "reform" or "democracy now" in the title of one of these groups, rest assured, they want none of that stuff.

Ceasing fire is a adorable task if it is pursued at all. I don't know how long world would remain under the terrible voice of bullets , guns and other tools and crying of kids and their mother. War is horrified what so ever is the thing to which is has happened.

Super, now we know the typing skills of a liberal crackhor.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top