JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More intolerance from the "tolerant" side of the issue. More proof that they only care about conformity with their ideas. They reject free speech, they reject the ability of people to think for themselves. They think they carry the moral high ground, but that moron of a lady wouldn't even let people read the papers for themselves. Yeah, these are the people we should listen to. Makes me sick. But I still support her right to be an uninformed, ignorant, intolerant waste of space as much as I support the right of the patriotic American who put himself in that crowd to try and change a mind or two.

As for her comment that they would show up and 'crash' a pro-2A event - I say bring it on! She will be in for the surprise of her life. Especially when it's not a gathering of a couple dozen ant-freedom folks, but rather hundreds, even thousands of patriots. Yeah, I want to see that :D

That's it for this parasite...

Interesting about how she mentioned "ruining" all the hard work they've done. I think that may be one of the biggest issues we're facing. It has nothing to do with the issue, or education. It's all about winning. It's the same topic as the thesis of Hillary Clinton, and the "words to live by" of Charlie Sheen.

If you look closer at the political speeches at college campuses, we see something similar. It's on the same order as a pep rally. The actual topic is rarely discussed, it's all about "winning the game". Problem is, it's not a game.

At the First Salem Gun Rights ralley in Jan of 2013 A woman stood by her self with a sign in protest to Gun rights. She was not bullied She was not chased around, I do know a couple of people talked to her quietly and politely and when it was clear she didn't want to engage in debate she was left alone. No one tried to pull down her sign, no one tried to censor her message. She was shown on TV on the evening news with no one photo bombing her appearance.

In short her free speech was not to the best of my knowledge (I watched her off and on for the 3 hours that I was there) no one interfered with her rights in any way.

Hi tiggers97, I'm the "parasite" in the video. Thanks for posting it.

Read more about the incident at my blog: http://theinternationallibertarian.blogspot.com/2014/03/pa-gun-rights-haters-show-their.html

Thanks for stopping by the forum. I'm glad to see folks like you getting involved in events like this, and doing so in such a way that there really is nothing bad they can say about you. Rather it gives them a chance to better show who they really are - intolerant, ignorant, anti-freedom, control-hungry idiots. I find it rather ironic that the gal that was following you around was in fact wearing a 'red coat' - how fitting considering the subject matter.

Hi tiggers97, I'm the "parasite" in the video. Thanks for posting it.

Read more about the incident at my blog: http://theinternationallibertarian.blogspot.com/2014/03/pa-gun-rights-haters-show-their.html

Their comments are telling... One elderly man said, "I don't want to see that" and handed his flier to the "Lobster Back Lady"...

They see what they want to see.

She can closely follow you around and repeatedly call you a, "parasite" and harasses you, but after the "rally" appears to wind down she again gets "in your face", then gets freaked when you are walking along with her asking questions, and calls for "security".

Living with such fear in their core... It must be a DREADFUL existence for them.

Then the statement, "you don't belong here", and "I don't want you here" is made...

What's the next step in "common sense gun control", load you into a train car and ship you off to a "re-education camp" while they applaud?

They're the shining example of, "tolerance", and "coexist".

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top