JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, if you do sign up, is that going to mean they can count you as a supporter? You know, something like, "Cease Fire Oregon, 2,500,000 Strong"?

This is the same Progressive outfit that feels good when millions of babies are killed but wants to empower Criminals over Citizens because it's for the children?

It will be interesting to see the turnout they get to show up for a Thursday rally at the capitol on April 4 considering how many people showed up for Saturday rallies in Portland and Eugene.

They might end up looking like a small tour group with signs and Ginny Burdick as the guide.

It will be interesting to see the turnout they get to show up for a Thursday rally at the capitol on April 4 considering how many people showed up for Saturday rallies in Portland and Eugene.

They might end up looking like a small tour group with signs and Ginny Burdick as the guide.

For media coverage, it's actually better to have multiple small rallies all over the state, than one big one. That way all the local stations cover it. Some news stations will cover each rally, if they're spaced out enough.

Remember, the real audience never actually sees the rally, in person... to them, the turnout does not matter.

Wait, Ginny might be there? So if we publicize that a bunch of 2nd amendment people will show up to their rally to show the other view point, she will just cancel it due to 'schedule conflicts' right?

Wait, Ginny might be there? So if we publicize that a bunch of 2nd amendment people will show up to their rally to show the other view point, she will just cancel it due to 'schedule conflicts' right?

I wasn't planning on advertising my opinions until there was actually a Q&A or comment period. Planning on behaving myself and being calm and logical.The hardest part may be supressing disbelief and disgust with their ideas. It may be a good experience to hear some of their real reasons for control and power over people with which they disagree.

Hey, you can always just show up open-carrying a pistol and claim that you're there to protect them in case any of those crazy "assault weapon" people show up. "What's the problem? I thought you guys were OK with handguns? Isn't this all about assault weapons?"

Be careful. Counter-protestors can actually reinforce the event they oppose. It can come across as reactionary, legitimizing the original message.

Think... a normal Ceasefire rally is a handful of sad, aimless people carrying signs. A Ceasefire rally vs pro-2A rally suddenly becomes an event to watch and report on.

Personally I think you're better off surprising Burdick at a town hall or non-related event, calling attention to her anti-rights record.

I went to the site but couldn't bring myself to sign up. First off, the place made me a little nauseous and I also didn't want to add to their numbers. I already have enough agitation in my life without volunteering for more.

Leave the AR's at home. Bring signs that say, take down the 2nd Amendment today, and the 1st Amendment tomorrow, support government takeover of the peoples rights. That should set them off.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top