JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Clackamus Gun Violence Prevention Meeting, Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 6:30 pm, Sunnyside Library, 137973 SE Sieben Parkway, Clackamus.

Ashland Gun Safety Ordance (proposals like City of Portland and Multnomah County), City Council Study Session, 2/3/14 at 5:30pm, City Planning Building, Siskiyou Room, 51 Washburn Way. Please contact the City Counselor and be heard against such ordinances.

Good luck.

From the Oregon Alliance to Prevent Gun Violence facebook page
No facebook account needed
Events page, need facebook account
Free public meetings to discuss common sense ways to reduce gun violence and prevent criminals and dangerously mentally ill people from obtaining guns.
For locations, email [email protected].
• Thursday Jan. 23, 6:30 PM Clackamas OR
• Saturday Jan. 25,10:30 AM Hood River OR
• Thursday Jan. 30, 7 PM Astoria OR

Clackamas meeting as tdk stated above

Hood River meeting at
Hood River County Library 502 State St., Hood River, Oregon 97031, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM

Astoria meeting at
Methodist Church 1076 Franklin Ave, Astoria, Oregon 97103-4608, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Also one in Portland on the 28th, I'll see if I can get info
Portland meeting requires an RSVP
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S_fPbS5SYgrbA768uUPGxf94cDWZAp1bHxW-4-gLf6Y/viewform

Last Edited:
Figures its always in distant areas where most of us hard working 2A advocates/ firearm owners cant drive to because of our work schedule.
Give me a Beaverton, Hillsboro, Tigard, Forest Grove, Aloha meeting and Id be more than happy to terrify them with my logic and reasoning.

After all, antis cant stand logic.

That is a good question.

Call me crazy, but it seems as if they somehow vet who they give info. The Clackamas, Hood River, and Astoria event pages were all created on Jan 6, the Portland one on the 15th.

Figures its always in distant areas where most of us hard working 2A advocates/ firearm owners cant drive to because of our work schedule.
Give me a Beaverton, Hillsboro, Tigard, Forest Grove, Aloha meeting and Id be more than happy to terrify them with my logic and reasoning.

After all, antis cant stand logic.
You or anyone else interested in signing up for their circle jerk in Portland on the 28th? I would imagine that you would have to be a little 'creative' in your application to get an invite.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S_fPbS5SYgrbA768uUPGxf94cDWZAp1bHxW-4-gLf6Y/viewform

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top