JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Were they buying junk or were you scamming the program? If they weren't buying junk then it wouldn't take any education at all to come up with the opinion that you're a dishonest person. I wouldn't purchase anything from you, much less a firearm.

They giving out monies for magazines too? I have a few AR Mags I can't seem to sell, hell if I can get monies I'll turn them into them.

Were they buying junk or were you scamming the program? If they weren't buying junk then it wouldn't take any education at all to come up with the opinion that you're a dishonest person. I wouldn't purchase anything from you, much less a firearm.

No questions asked buy back. This information is available. Magazine were bought for 25 bucket each and crap single shot shotgun was like 125 etc. And you better believe I will screw Bloomburg out of every dime I can. No remorse. I don't think I'd ever sell you anything on obvious maturity your lacking. All the info is available online if you have any desire to know what your talking about. See ya later coochie. You'll be missed and not to worry. It'd take a much stronger rebuttal to get my blood pressure up.

Welcome to the forum!!!!
o_O

Man, you want to be gentle with new comers to the site, the more the merrier and all.....But for chris sake, some people make it really difficult.

Man, you want to be gentle with new comers to the site, the more the merrier and all.....But for chris sake, some people make it really difficult.

Well it would help if newcomers would start out introducing themselves with their first post rather than signing in just to attack someone else. Not exactly the best way to get yourself welcomed into any group. If someone barged in my front door and started insulting me or my family, I'm not exactly likely to offer them a cup of coffee and sit and chat.

Well it would help if newcomers would start out introducing themselves with their first post rather than signing in just to attack someone else. Not exactly the best way to get yourself welcomed into any group. If someone barged in my front door and started insulting me or my family, I'm not exactly likely to offer them a cup of coffee and sit and chat.

On other forums an intro story is a requirement, not enforced but a lot of the members direct nubes to share.
There are those that share their views in a staunch and hardened "my way or the highway" attitude and ostracize their tact for further consideration and debate. I have evolved from this form of mindset over the years and believe me there had been times when I wanted to reach through the monitor and STSOOS.....o_Oo_Oo_O

If needed pm for clarification...

This is my last post with your group so save yourself the blood pressure rush and calm down.

Fools and their money are soon separated.

Foreverlost,

They are going to do tow things.

1. Lie about numbers and estimated buys.
  2. Use this to some how state people really don't even want firearms.
We have to remember where on Prozasnki Ceasefire has their lips firmly planted.
This is not some BS buy out Prozasnki lies and lies about his deep relationship with Ceasefire.
They are his tool he uses to bump numbers, just remember CF, hearing testimony for SB941 fabricated BS backed by Prozasnki, coincidence not hardly. I think however you coastal peope should be there protesting.......... great time to go there and stand with signs. Maybe Kevin from OFF can do something to get a quick protest over there.

Well if my only means of protection for my family was a piece of pipe and a couple of shot gun shells or a non functional firearm I'd probably get a job so I could afford better equipment. 4 posts hmmm. I'd say the old saying "look before you lip" is good advice. Johnny bob just a lurker here;)
So turning in your means of protecting your family for a few bucks seems logical?
Roll your eyes all you want. It still makes no sense.

This is my last post with your group so save yourself the blood pressure rush and calm down.

Actually I was just thinking for an Anti to take so much time of their day to go to a Pro-gun group means you know this wont end well for any of you, I would stay clear thats a great idea
because it doesn't make us mad it just helps fuel the fire.... and for that I thank you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top